I am now no longer planning a wedding.

DONE and DONE.

It went by so quickly.

There were so many people there.

So many things went so well and so many people really stepped up to help such that overall, really, I didn't have to stress or worry about anything. Thank you, family, friends, vendors, world.

We're having brunch today with the people who are still around and then going over to my parents' to try to start carting back all the Stuff before going home to pack (and do some research...one of the tasks that got shafted last week) for our honeymoon. I have a huge backlog of blog posts to put together before I retire this here wedding blog, so it should be live for a good while through the summer, but for now, I'll just close with this tweet from @jphiii (high school friend) during the reception:
@kwugirl i can't tweet a wedding photo because you picked a venue with terrible 3G reception!

3 comments:

Miss C said...

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see photos!

Ms. Bunny said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Congratulations!

Lisa said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!

Post a Comment