Stitched paper goods

I really like the idea of incorporating fabric and stitches into the paper goods somehow, since that gets across my crafty interests pretty well and the texture is interesting, too. I'd probably want to do something that I could do on my machine, with a needle dedicated to just paper projects.

These are probably too complicated, but perhaps some other, simple design that could be programmed into the machine?

(from Stitched, via dooce)

These, on the other hand, are just a simple straight stitch across the top. The 'save the date' is rubber stamped with chalk ink from Paper Source.



Previously posted example of invitation with fabric insert here.

Speaking of rubber stamps, seems like this tutorial on making a pennant rubber stamp roller could come in handy.


1 comments:

Mrs T said...

Love that rubber stamp!

Post a Comment